Farah Kaiksow, MD, MPP is a faculty member in the Division of Hospital Medicine within the Department of Medicine at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health. Her clinical work focuses on providing acute care to adult patients at both the UW Health and VA hospitals, where she also teaches medical students and residents. Dr. Kaiksow’s scholarly interests include health inequities and how public and health policy can reduce these inequities. Her previous work examined the financial implications of Medicare hospitalization policies and patient socioeconomic status. She is currently studying the impact of incarceration on health, particularly among the aging population of incarcerated individuals. Dr. Kaiksow is an Associate Editor at the Journal of Hospital Medicine and Affiliate Faulty at the UW-Madison Justice Lab.
Moderator: Roberta Esteves Vieira de Castro, MD, MSC,PhD, Rio de Janeiro State University, Brazil
• Incidence of Delirium in a Pediatric UPC and Post Discharge Functionality
Jimena Alvarado Leon MD, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
• Describing Pediatric COVID-19 Associated Delirium
Chani Traube,MD, Weill Cornell Medicine, NY
• Potential for Remote Vital Sign Monitoring to Improve Hospital Patient Sleep
Sara LaHue MD,University of California San Francisco, CA
• Delirium Didactic Education and Protocol Implementation: Using the Evidence in the Surgical/Trauma Intensive Care Unit
Whayoun Lee, DNP, University of Chicago Medicine,Il.
• On the Front Lines: Delirium Knowledge among Hospital Medicine Clinicians
Farah Kaiksow, MD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, WI